This 699 Square foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is located in a fun Central neighborhood. This charming first-floor condo is ready for move in. This home has a bright open floor plan with a beautiful updated kitchen that features stainless steel appliances. The common area has tons of activities to keep you busy on the weekends-- the tennis court, volley ball court, and a community pool. There is laundry facility on-site for your use with the central location you’ll have all you need within a short distance. The refrigerator is included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
***TO IMMEDIATELY SCHEDULE A SHOWING OF THIS HOME, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER: https://showmojo.com/s/6947fbc279. THEN FIND THE HOME’S ADDRESS AND CLICK THE “SCHEDULE A SHOWING” BUTTON.***
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $600 per month and the security deposit is $700.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Sorry no pets allowed.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.