With an abundance of living spaces, this five bedroom, three bathroom, two-storey residence centrally located with everything at your fingertips, is the perfect fit for entertainers and families alike.
Upon entry the grand foyer exudes luxury with large porcelain tiles, marble accents, sky-high ceilings and ornate chandeliers, flowing to the formal lounge and dining areas. Double doors take you to the hub of the expansive home, where the casual meals, family and kitchen zones interact seamlessly, extending to the fully equipped bar to cater for wherever an evening may take you. A games room with bi-fold doors allows the teenagers to enjoy the separation whilst year-round entertaining is accommodated for in the light and bright sun-room, fitted with a second kitchen complete with soothing water feature. Situated in an established, whisper-quiet street, this home is geared for absolute functionality for larger families.
Why lease this property?
- Two bedrooms, both generous doubles with large robes serviced by a semi-ensuite, luxurious with an oversize shower, marble bench tops and an adjoining powder room
- Opulent kitchen boasting marble bench tops and splash backs with a wrap-around breakfast bar to encourage a casual atmosphere, in addition to modern stainless-steel appliances, excellent storage, glass-display cabinetry and a huge walk in/out pantry
- Large games room with bifold doors and hardwood timber floors.
- Fully equipped bar with sink.
- Formal lounge and dining with chandelier centrepiece, coffered ceilings and detailed cornices with adjustable lighting.
- Expansive sun-room, fitted with a fully functional second kitchen, offering a freestanding stove and oven, Smeg range hood and double sink. The space has loads of windows allowing plenty of sunlight. This room extends out to the low-maintenance courtyard
- A grand, hardwood staircase takes you to the second level, with high-ceilings and an impressive light centrepiece. At the landing, there is an additional space that could serve as another lounge or study nook.
Two bedrooms, both generous doubles and with large robes. Serviced by a semi-ensuite, luxurious with an oversize shower, marble benchtops, twin basins, sunken spa bath and an adjoining powder room.
- The large master bedroom suite is accessible through double doors, and offers an integrated vanity, and double walk-in robes. The ensuite is lavish, with a sunken spa bath, twin basins atop marble benchtops, an oversize shower and separate WC
- Excellent provision of public transport
- Quiet, family friendly street, yet within close reach of freeway and arterial road access
- Nearby to quality schools, and established amenities and services
- In close proximity to an abundance of lush park and wetlands, including the iconic Roselea Estate Lake
- Double garage with shopper's access
- Car-parking space at the front of the home for additional car/caravan/boat
- Combination of porcelain floors and hardwood timber
- Serviced by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Side gate access
- Storage a plenty