A top floor setting to the rear of an impeccably renovated Art Deco block delivers a welcoming sense of peace and calm in this spacious boutique apartment. Full of light with windows on the north side, tastefully renovated interiors retain their period charm with ornate 3.2m ceilings, Dado rails and polished timber floors creating a mood of casual elegance. Featuring access via Quakers Road to a lock-up garage, this two-bed plus study apartment is a top find tucked away between the idyllic natural beauty of Chinamans Beach and the buzz of Mosman village.
- Quiet rear setting on the north-west corner of the block
- A blend of Art Deco charm and contemporary appeal
- Two double beds with built-ins plus a study or nursery
- Classic bay window, loads of light, superb cross-flow
- Open layout with spacious living and sunny dining
- CaesarStone kitchen, Bosch appliances, gas cooktop
- Fresh tiled bathroom with a bath, plantation shutters
- Polished floorboards, leadlight windows, original joinery
- Large lock-up garage via Quakers Road, terrazzo entry
To Inspect this Property:
1. Click on Virtual Tour in REA or Email Agent in Domain and you will be sent Inspections Times.
2. Register to join an existing inspection or choose a new inspection.
3. If there are no times, please register so we can contact you.
4. If you do not register we cannot contact you to inform you of inspections, changes or cancellations