This 3 bedroom villa surprises with what it has to offer to make you feel relaxed and cosy in your home, which is part of the small and quiet complex but has own street frontage.
The inside is very practical: open planned and designed so well it, making the most out of the living space available and without that claustrophobic feeling.
- semi en-suite bathroom (with separate bath)
- Safety rails fitted in bathroom and toilet, wide doorways and no steps make this villa wheel chair friendly
- separate lounge is good size and feels cosy with carpets, curtains and gas bayonet for heating in winter
- separate dining area, which extends onto the back patio
- private court yard front + back, brick paved for easy maintenance
- 2 of the bedrooms have built in robes
- neatly tucked away laundry for convenience
- Gas cooking and hot water
- ducted air-con throughout as well as a split system for total comfort
- secure parking under single carport, visitor parking available
Conveniently situated withing a short, walking distance to Railway Markets, shops, transport, medical and all other amenities. 25 mins drive from CBD (or a 30 min train ride on Armadale line).
Closest Schools: Gosnells Primary (1.23 km), East Maddington Primary (1.48 km), Wirrabirra Primary (1.55 km), Lumen Christi College (1.60 km)
Sorry, no pets. Inspection by appointment - prospective tenants should contact the office to obtain an application.