Newly renovated Two Bedroom Townhouse is well designed for those who dream for a sweet home. It located at Riverwood's quiet street while main road is just around the corner.
- Two big bedrooms with built ins
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Internal laundry with extra toilet
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Split-system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and living
- Tiles downstairs throughout and carpet upstairs throughout
- Situated in a quiet street
- Two minutes drive to schools, shops and transport
- Paved outdoor covered courtyard perfect for family gathering
- Remote control lock-up garage with internal access
Such a good living style townhouse in the area is a limited edition.
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.