NEW kitchen with island, and private patio - Brand new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and a new, connected island for added storage and cooking space (perfect for a few barstools - for additional seating and entertaining). This all-new unique 2-story townhome has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs, with a spacious living room and large eat-in kitchen downstairs.
Spacious, private fenced in back patio (perfect for outdoor furniture, grill, vegetable garden, and more) just off the patio for enjoyable outdoor living space.
NEW Wood-like flooring in the living room.
NEW Carpeted stairs and upstairs landing.
Wood-like flooring in the bedrooms.
NEW Bathroom vanity and finishes.
One parking spot is included in the rent. Additional parking may be available, for $30/month.
**Call the Townhomes of Casa De Luna 510-786-2141 to view this recently renovated Townhouse. Hablamos Espanol.
The Townhomes of Casa De Luna is a gated community located directly off of 880, less than 2 miles from Interstate 238 which offers direct access to Interstate 580. The new Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is less than 10 minutes away. The Hayward Bart Station is 1.2 miles away, with a 5 minute bus ride. The property is 1.5 miles from the 92 Bridge and is located 200 yard from the 880, giving residents easy access to SF, SJ, Fremont, Union City, via 880, Berkeley, Oakland, San L, Richmond via 880 or 580, South SF, Foster C, Redwood C, Menlo Park via 92, 101, Castro V, Dublin via 238 & 680.
- Location, Location, Location: Walk to just about everything - Quick Access to 580/238/580/92.
- Property Secured by electronic gates
- Secured Parking for every Unit
- Newly Painted, Newly Paved
- Onsite laundry
- Onsite Property Management
- Townhouse Highlights:
- 2 Floors. 900 SF.
- Big windows - Lots of light
- Private Back Patio with Small Yard
- 2 Large Bedroom w Big Closets
- Completely Renovated Tiled Bath w/ New Vanities
There is a $35.00 non-refundable application fee that must be paid in order for your application to be submitted and processed.
• Credit score above 600 preferred
• Gross monthly income > 2.5x monthly rent
• No prior evictions
• No money owed to utilities companies or housing properties
• No negative rental history
• Verification of last 2 years of employment and/or income
• Verification of last 2 years of residential history
• $35 application fee for each resident over 18
Renters Insurance is required.
Utilities are charged separate from rent.
Parking at all properties is dependent upon space, and not guaranteed. Contact the leasing office with questions.
To expedite application processing, please be sure to provide:
• Last 2 years of employment, including supervisor name, phone number and fax number or email
• Proof of last 2 months of income (i.e. pay stubs or bank statements showing deposits)
• Last 3 residential addresses, including property manager name, phone number and fax number or email
• Government issued I.D., driver's license, or passport
AVAILABLE SOON! Call 510-786-2141 to see your new home.
***The below photographs were taken in a model unit at the property. Our current available unit is the same layout and size, however, finishes may be different***