Large NEW eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, and private patio - ***MOVE IN SPECIAL - $500 OFF FIRST MONTH'S RENT***
Tours offered Monday through Friday, 8:00-11:00am
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:00pm
Saturday OPEN HOUSES 12pm - 2pm
MUST SEE: YOU'LL LOVE COMING HOME TO THIS RENOVATED 2-STORY TOWNHOME!
Brand new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and a new, connected island for added storage and cooking space (perfect for a few barstools - for additional seating and entertaining). This all-new unique 2-story townhome has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs, with a spacious living room and large eat-in kitchen downstairs.
Spacious, private fenced in back patio (perfect for outdoor furniture, grill, vegetable garden, and more) just off the patio for enjoyable outdoor living space.
NEW Wood-like flooring in the living room.
NEW Carpeted stairs and upstairs landing.
Wood-like flooring in the bedrooms.
NEW Bathroom vanity and finishes.
One parking spot is included in the rent. Additional parking may be available, for $30/month.
**Call the Townhomes of Casa De Luna 510-786-2141 to view this recently renovated Townhouse. Hablamos Espanol.
The Townhomes of Casa De Luna is a gated community located directly off of 880, less than 2 miles from Interstate 238 which offers direct access to Interstate 580. The new Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is less than 10 minutes away. The Hayward Bart Station is 1.2 miles away, with a 5 minute bus ride. The property is 1.5 miles from the 92 Bridge and is located 200 yard from the 880, giving residents easy access to SF, SJ, Fremont, Union City, via 880, Berkeley, Oakland, San L, Richmond via 880 or 580, South SF, Foster C, Redwood C, Menlo Park via 92, 101, Castro V, Dublin via 238 & 680.
- Location, Location, Location: Walk to just about everything - Quick Access to 580/238/580/92.
- Property Secured by electronic gates
- Secured Parking for every Unit
- Newly Painted, Newly Paved
- Onsite laundry
- Onsite Property Management
- Townhouse Highlights:
- 2 Floors. 900 SF.
- Big windows - Lots of light
- Private Back Patio with Small Yard
- 2 Large Bedroom w Big Closets
- Completely Renovated Tiled Bath w/ New Vanities
There is a $47.25 non-refundable application fee that must be paid in order for your application to be submitted and processed.
• Credit score above 600 p
• Gross monthly income > 2.5x monthly rent
• No prior evictions
• No money owed to utilities companies or housing properties
• No negative rental history
• Verification of last 2 years of employment and/or income
• Verification of last 2 years of residential history
• $47.25 application fee for each resident over 18
Renters Insurance is required.
Utilities are charged separate from rent.
AVAILABLE NOW! Call 510-786-2141 to see your new home.