Truly how great this property presents for those fans of retro living. Step inside and marvel at the fashionable, face brickwork in the living area that is complete with sliding, timber doors for that extra privacy. Walk through and you are faced with the attractively presented and clean kitchen area which overlooks the very generous backyard (we'll get to the shed in a minute).
The front balcony is a treat, though the photo does not do it just. Just a treat for kicking back and relaxing on.
Here's some more benefits!
1. Clean and presentable living environment
2. Great, modern kitchen area
3. Convenience of a bath provided in the bathroom
4. An outstanding, must see garden shed for that extra storage space we know we all need
5. Lawns (first rear section) and garden beds well looked after through the reticulation
6. Extra handy roller door leading to the rear of the garden
7. Absolutely stupendous location for those wanting great access to here, there and everywhere
8. Pets considered
Be rest assured you will not have wasted your time coming along to view this great property at the next scheduled home open. Or better still, call 9475 9622 and speak with our friendly staff to arrange a time to come through.
With fantastic access to the city or even having to trek north or south of the river, you must take full advantage to come through this great property when next scheduled for a viewing.
Move in costs:
Rent: $700.00 (two weeks rent)
Bond: $1400.00 (four weeks rent)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We do not accept 1Form.com.au applications. Only Porter Matthews Metro application forms are accepted. Application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website and must be returned
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Click on the email agent button and we will respond immediately with all of the available inspection times.
If there are no inspection times available then you will be notified as soon as one is scheduled.
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time.
If no one registers for the inspection time then the inspection may not proceed.