GARDENING, POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED - FULLY FURNISHED
With exceptional design and benefits, this very spacious family home comes fully furnished and offers flexible accommodation with stunning indoor/outdoor entertaining. This property features:
- Overlooking a tranquil nature reserve, this property is defined by the high quality finishes and well planned layout.
- Located between St. Ives and Gordon with excellent schools, shopping and local golf courses nearby and public transport/easy access to the city.
- Arranged over three levels, there are four bedrooms, all of which are a double size. Bedrooms one and four both have luxurious ensuites and large built-in and walk-in robes.
- The formal living room is on the lower level overlooking the gorgeous inground salt water pool
- The enticing gourmet inspired kitchen comes with all the latest European appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, built-in microwave, wall oven and pantry.
- There is a separate fully equipped laundry room off the kitchen.
- This recently renovated home boasts a wealth of exceptional features, with high quality near new carpets in the bedrooms and living areas with polished wooden floors and slate tiled floors in the kitchen/dining area.
- The fourth bedroom is an ideal teenage or guest retreat with its own ensuite, built-in robe and separate entry door,
- There are 3 air-conditioners through-out although this home enjoys a lovely flow through cool breeze with high window louvre's through-out,
- Off the kitchen is a lovely sunny patio BBQ area with own timber decking perfect for entertaining with friends
- The inground salt water pool is solar heated and comes with it is automatic pool cleaner and pool maintenance included.
- The gardens are well established and include garden maintenance.
- There is also a downstairs bathroom and sauna close to the pool
- Large double lock-up garage.
Corporate Relocations Welcome
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.