Corner Condo with City Views at The Beacon
Available October 1st
Unit #500 is a sleek corner condo with gorgeous city views next to 4th and King Street retail, AT&T Ball Park, and Caltrain and close to Moscone Center and express transit to the Financial District. The Beacon is one of San Francisco’s most distinguished buildings and offers a combination of modern luxury and convenience.
In the heart of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, the Beacon is all about location. Across the street from AT&T Park, home of the World Series Champion Giants, and with Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks all downstairs, you never have to go far for the essentials. The Beacon is in close proximity to the farmers’ markets at the Ferry building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars. With Caltrain and Muni at your door step, easy access to the Bay Bridge and 280 and 101 freeways, and BART nearby, the Beacon is well-connected to the greater Bay Area.
Complementing its amazing location are the Beacon’s great amenities. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors. Common area features and amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, and a 24 hour-attended lobby with a luxurious seating area.
When your home is at the Beacon, you enjoy the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,219 sq. ft. per owner
• Gorgeous city views from living room and both bedrooms
• Sophisticated kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
• Spacious master suite with en-suite bathroom
• Plenty of storage and closet space in bedrooms
• Hardwood flooring in living room, carpet in bedrooms
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Water and garbage included in rent
• 1-car parking available for an additional fee
• Sorry, no pets
• 24-hour doorperson, concierge, and guard
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Business center with conference room
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• One of San Francisco’s only private dog parks
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Ground floor retail includes Safeway, Wells Fargo, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks
• Caltrain, Muni T and N light rail lines, and Mission Bay Shuttle within blocks
• Easy access to highways 101, 280, and Bay Bridge
For showings contact Kyle Algeo at or .