This is a unique multi-story home that rests at the base of Tumamoc Hill. This home is minutes away from Downtown Tucson. You will fall in love with inside of this home; it has a great floorplan, a bright open living area, and a stunning kitchen. The storage area below the living area is not included. Each level of this home has a bedroom and a bathroom, two of your bedrooms are master suites with their own private baths and terraces that have awesome views of the mountains and the city. This home has many wonderful features and is a must see in person to see it all. There is an occupied attached apartment to the home that is not included. The refrigerator and microwave are "as is". This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
Market rate is $1550 per month- Occupants receive a monthly rent concession totaling $150 for the garage unit utility usage and parking arrangement. The $1395 a month rate includes the concession. Garage units utilities are part of the main house utilities and garage tenant uses a portion of the front parking area. Tenants are responsible for all utility costs.
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1,395 per month and the security deposit is $1,495 plus a $150 deposit per approved cat and $300 deposit per approved dog. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.