Comfortably nestled on a spacious 714sqm (approx.) block in a tranquil and leafy pocket that is within easy walking distance to Currambine Central Shopping Centre, pristine local parklands and so much more, this impeccably-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Webb & Brown-Neaves coastal charmer will impress your family both inside and out.
Eye-catching bull-nose verandas highlight the welcoming entrance of this character-filled abode, whilst quality low-maintenance flooring graces the passageways, as well as the main open-plan family, dining and kitchen area. The connecting formal lounge and dining rooms are carpeted, with the light and bright master suite enjoying the luxury of solid wooden flooring, a walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning, a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet and a gorgeous bay window that looks out to the lush front garden.
A superb country-style kitchen includes a central island breakfast bar for a place to congregate at all times of the day, whilst sparkling stone bench tops complement an Ariston gas cook top and oven, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, a range hood, tiled splashbacks and stylish light fittings.
Outdoors, a sensational full-length gabled pergola offers entertaining options aplenty at the rear, overlooking a shimmering nine-metre below-ground swimming pool in the process - as well as the poolside sun deck and neatly-tended backyard lawns for the kids and pet to run wild on.
Easy access to the beach, schools, bus stops, sporting facilities and the freeway only adds to the convenience of living in such an enviable location. Why wouldn't you?!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family and meals area with feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and easy alfresco access outside
- Built-in media cabinetry in family room
- Feature wall to meals space
- Double French doors open into the formal lounge off the entry, complete with a gas bayonet of its own, as well as a feature gas fireplace for winter
- 2nd bedroom is both spacious and carpeted, featuring ample built-in robe space
- Carpeted 3rd bedroom with a feature wall and a BIR
- Large carpeted 4th bedroom with a feature wall of its own
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Ample storage space in the laundry, along with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double carport
- Energy-efficient solar power panels on roof
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning including all bedrooms
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Fully reticulated
- Foxtel connectivity
- Garden shed
Available from early November
Monthly pool maintenance included