(RC/V/BL) We'd like to welcome you to 27 Barton Street, Hawthorne - a property that is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. Situated on a 440sqm block, the residence provides the perfect location and charming appeal. It's classical living combined with charming comfort allows the property to resonate a warm and homely feel.
Located amongst Hawthorne's river avenues, just moments away from Bulimba's renowned Oxford Street, public transport, schools, parks and yet only 7KM to Brisbane CBD, this three bedroom home is perfectly situated in a prime location!
This charming residence features:
- Three (3) great sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans whilst the master offers private ensuite.
- Two (2) bathrooms, with a large main bathroom that compliments the second and third bedrooms.
- Polished wooden timber floors which emphasises comfortable open plan living.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas appliances and ample cupboard space.
- Huge wrap around balcony which provides for perfect entertainment and relaxation zones.
- Fully fenced good sized yard with plenty of room for pets.
- Double (2) remote controlled garage.
- Internal laundry and under house storage.
- Air conditioning is also provided which is great for Queensland Summers.
From the moment you walk in, this residence will be sure to please. Come in and be compelled by the charm, comfort and convenience of living in one of Hawthorne's finest. Contact Ray White East Brisbane now on (07) 3906 2500 to book an inspection.
Please note: Air conditioning is to be installed to the main bedroom around the 10th of November, 2016.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.
To book your inspection over the phone or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.