Work from home with partial Bay views near West Portal, ready now...MOVIE TOUR!! - In lieu of in person showings due to Covid-19 and to ensure your safety and adhere to social distancing and SIP mandates, you are encouraged to view the narrated and highly detailed video walk through tour here: https://youtu.be/ABIWYdl8OV4
Upon approval, applicant(s) will be provided an opportunity to view the property in person after signing and returning CA-021 - COVID-19 Prevention Measures for Shown Units.
Here's your chance to live in one of San Francisco's most desirable areas with a panoramic view!
This large home offers a unique hill top location with partial bay views out to the east and great views of the San Bruno mountains to the South.
Dual Master suites (one upstairs with quiet backyard view) and one downstairs located right off of the main entryway perfect for an Au-pair, elderly parents, independent teens or a very desirable home office space!
MUST SEE MOVIE TOUR: https://youtu.be/ABIWYdl8OV4
Additional features include:
- (3) Three bedrooms on the top floor
- (1) One bedroom/ home office / den on ground floor with full bathroom
- (3) Three full bathrooms throughout the home
- Updated and very spacious kitchen with gas stove and side by side refrigerator.
- Formal dining room off of living room
- New windows throughout!
- Central heating
- Washer & dryer included!
- Large amount of storage in garage including built in shelving!
- (2) Two car attached garage parking with automatic opener
- Abundant street parking!
- Nice back yard, perfect for BBQ and gardening!
- Master suite downstairs 17' x 15' Sq Ft, plus attached bath and large closet with changing area.
- 1st bedroom upstairs 11' x 10' Sq Ft, with recessed lights and south facing views
- 2nd bedroom upstairs 12' x 11' Sq Ft, with recessed lights and south facing views
- Master suite upstairs 13' x 13' Sq Ft, with recessed lights, large closet with built in organizers and quite backyard view
- Living-room 20' x 13' Sq Ft with fireplace, south and east facing views and partial bay views!
- Formal dining room 14' Sq Ft x 13' Sq Ft, with recessed lighting and sliding glass door to private back yard
- Kitchen 14' Sq Ft x 10' Sq Ft, with skylight, breakfast bar, gas range and stainless appliances!
About the Forest Hill neighborhood (via Walkscore.com):
Nearby parks include Grand View Park, Midtown Terrace Recreation Center and Sunset Heights Park. Local schools include School of the Arts, Clarendon Alternative Elementary School and West Portal Elementary School. The closest grocery stores are Eezy Freezy, Royal Food Store and Mollie Stone's Markets. Nearby coffee shops include Peet's, Starbucks. Nearby restaurants: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican, French, Greek, Peruvian, and American cuisine. Near University of San Francisco, San Francisco State University and the French Lycee'. There are good bike lanes but the terrain has very steep hills.
- Please note that all properties require each applicant to have a minimum FICO score of 700 and a combined minimum verifiable gross income of at least (3) three times the monthly rent.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Each applicant must complete a PET, NO PET, and/or an ASSISTANCE ANIMAL profile at https://gofivestarpm.petscreening.com
- Minimum 12 month lease term
- No co-signers
- Pets considered with additional deposit and pet rent
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Renter's Insurance required
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext. 2 Leasing Line
Speak with a live agent Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm & Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm PST!!
Additional listings: http://gofivestarpm.com/rentals
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent and security deposits online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
Equal Housing Opportunity
About Us: Five Star Property Management is the Bay Area’s premier boutique property management company. Our property management professionals help real estate owners and investors like you manage your properties throughout the Bay Area by handling all facets of the day-to-day management of your properties and partnering with you to develop long-term investment management strategies.
For more information about our property management services, please visit our educational page: https://gofivestarpm.com/
DRE License #01950035
No Pets Allowed