Set in an elevated position in a premier cul-de-sac street, this grand Federation bungalow combines the graceful beauty of an earlier era with a flowing contemporary indoor/outdoor lifestyle. With generous formal and casual living, private terraces, beautiful designer gardens and sun-drenched upper level capturing water and City skyline views, it's a timeless classic that will delight today's family and entertainers.
- Welcoming traditional lounge with open fireplace
- Elegant central dining, casual living & library/study
- Private rear entertaining area with terraces & deck
- Ground floor master bedroom & 4th bedroom or office
- Upper level 2-bedroom retreat with bathroom & living
- Original decorative character
- Double car accommodation with workshop/storage
- Prized position in tightly-held, secluded cul-de-sac
To Inspect this Property:
1. Click on Virtual Tour in REA or Email Agent in Domain and you will be sent Inspections Times.
2. Register to join an existing inspection or choose a new inspection.
3. If there are no times, please register so we can contact you.
4. If you do not register we cannot contact you to inform you of inspections, changes or cancellations