Welcome to 30 Bayview Terrace. A creative collaboration between its inspired owners and ingenious architect.
Surrounded by similar quality built homes opposite to a park and within five minutes to Cockburn Beach plus close proximity to all amenities, the property ticks all of the boxes for convenience and offers an unparalleled lifestyle where the trend hasn't been followed, but has been set.
The magnificent statement of luxury and sophistication is made evident throughout with the use of supreme materials including granite and stone with natural textures of timber and limestone. Fusing modern comforts in family-friendly spaces, the property comprises of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a study and is a true testament to the owners and their builder.
The accommodation is expansive and creates exquisitely considered separation. Occupying the entire top floor, the master suite resembles a penthouse occupying a series of spaces from the extensive private living room, kitchenette and pebble-floored en-suite with underfoot heating and spa bath, the entire space relishing in wraparound ocean views and a private decked balcony. Two other bedrooms with French doors leading to the outside are situated on the lower level of the home plus the 4th bedroom which could also be utilised as a home theatre or lounge room.
Offering complete versatility in entertaining, the interior living zones include an open plan family room with ethanol fire place, incredible kitchen gleaming with stainless steel appliances, furnished study, gym/workshop and four car garage
A well appointed addition pivotal to our WA lifestyle, the alfresco accentuates refined outdoor living with a built in pizza oven, gas BBQ, dishwasher recess and fridge complimented with a trellised grapevine.
A plethora of highlights including:
- Prime location to the new Dockers stadium and the Cockburn Central Shopping Centre.
- Tasmanian oak floorboards throughout
- Ocean and Island panoramic views
- Rainwater tanks servicing the laundry and upstairs toilet
- Built in see through salt water aquarium visible from the family room and study
- Alarm monitored with video including app to phone video footage
- Independent ducted heating and cooling controls in all rooms of the house (every room has its own ducted AC system with its own controls)
- 4 car garage with a 33 course ceiling and access to rear (will fit your 4WD or camper trailer)
- Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- 4kw Solar Panels (still with government 0.49c rebate)
For a more information, to arrange a private viewing, or to request a fact sheet with additional features of this home, please contact your exclusive agent.