Positioned on 823m2 block of land just a short distance to the glistening beaches of Shoalwater Marine Park, this home will make you feel like you are in heaven.
This stunning 1958 restored cottage is impressive and features:
- Large master bedroom with FOXTEL point, split system a/c, large feature ceiling fan and double built in robe
- Beautifully completed 3 piece ensuite with large vanity and wall to wall double shower. Plus opaque windows for privacy, and floor to ceiling wall tiling
- Two additional bedrooms with shared adjoining rear dressing room featuring two separate built in robes. This thoughtful space, would also make the ideal children's activity
- The family bathroom is traditional and is complete with a separate bathtub
- The functional and spacious kitchen features a large "Technika" stainless steel oven and stove, stainless steel dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard storage.
- Separate laundry off the kitchen with double wash troughs, built in linen storage and a separate second WC.
- Separate 'mudroom' off the kitchen with additional built in storage, and access to the rear yard
- Large family room with FOXTEL point, split system a/c, and double french doors to exterior porch and double french doors to adjoining family/dining leading to entrance
- Front sitting room off the entrance, which is bathed in natural light and features a gas heater. Double french doors lead into the second family area, which flows out to the equally impressive exterior
- Complete with a home alarm system, ADSL internet line, security lights around the exterior and an electric gate property,
-5kw solar panels, that will assist in lowering your electricity bills.
- The large front porch offers an elevated viewpoint over the secure grounds, and is the ideal spot to sit and let all your worries fade away.
- The gardens have been immaculately maintained, and the rear exterior offers ample grassed area with easy care established garden beds, and gated side access
- The recently installed below ground plunge pool is a definite feature of the rear yard, and comes with a pool cover/blanket, is enclosed by a modern glass fence, and has full shade cloth anchoring available on each of the surrounding posts.
- The gabled patio is ideally positioned near the pool, offering a shaded space to entertain friends and family, or simply enjoy a pool side dinner of an evening
- The extra long driveway offers additional off street parking, and leads to a double garage with remote sectional door. The garage itself has extra width, and an enclosed pool house storing all of the pool equipment safely and neatly. A single manual roller door leads from the garage to the gabled patio.
- To add to the numerous entertaining areas, the home is completed perfectly with a rear porch which leads from the french doors to the family area. Sit back and relax, whilst watching the children play in the beautiful gardens, or swim in the pool.
- Sorry, no pets permitted
You are sure to fall in love with this unique property, which offers multiple living areas, beautiful gardens, and immaculate presentation.
Thoughtfully restored and maintained, this is more than a house, it's a home.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Capitol Asset Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 151