Spacious and bright studio apartment in the prestigious 3455 Hutchison, which is located at the foot of Mount Royal in the heart of Montreal downtown area. It offers the best of two worlds, combining comfort and modernity. Beautiful hardwood floors. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you.
Situated between the lively urban action and night life of the Prince-Arthur Street pedestrian walkway and the beauty of Mount Royal Park, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live. It is just a few steps from the McGill Metro and the McGill University. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in private, peaceful environment.
A few blocks from Montreal's famous Saint-Laurent, Saint Catherine Streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
* Spacious studio apartment with a spacious kitchen/living room area.
* Plenty of storage space, lots of closets
* Very bright, big windows
* Superior sound-proofing quality
* Laundry facility in the building
* On-site superintendent
* 24 hrs electronic monitoring of entrances
* Bus stop in front of the building 80,129, 144, and Place-des-Arts and McGill metro stations
* Steps away from McGill University
* Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* One minute walk to McGill Gym
* Grocery store (Metro, Provigo), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post, Dollarama nearby
* Available immediately
* $825/month (Heating, hot water, stove and fridge included)
Please contact Katherine at further information or scheduling a visit.
630 rue William
Montreal, QC H3C 4C9