Lovely light and bright unfurnished 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom second floor unit. This large unit features wood flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, open plan kitchen/family/meals area, built in robe to master and more. Located at the rear of the complex this lovely quiet unit overlooking gardens is within a short walk to Shopping centre, cafe's, eateries and all the amenities of the area with the convenience of the bus running right outside the complex.
- Kitchen with large recess for a side by side fridge/freezer and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robe with three large mirrored ceiling to floor doors. This room can fit a queen sized bed and additional bedside tables.
- Internal laundry can hold a top loader or front loader washing machine and still have space for additional storage.
- One under cover car-bay as well as private storage room.
Walking distance to many Restaurants, Bicton Medical Centre, Melville Shopping Plaza. Clost to public transport.
Indoor cats are considered upon application.
Available for six or twelve months lease.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the blue 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations as a viewing can be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.