Are you looking for a HUGE family home? Don't compromise on space!
This super generous home offers three spacious living areas, perfect for any family seeking room to move without stepping on each other's toes!
Featuring a large private theatre, open plan family/dining and games room, you will never be short on space whether the kids are toddlers or teens.
The four minor bedrooms are all queen size, and offer walk in robes, while the main bedroom is a king size, offering his and hers walk in robes ideal to retreat to at the end of the day.
With neutral decor throughout including wood look flooring and a light and bright colour scheme, this is a great opportunity to live comfortably in a family friendly position of Port Kennedy.
Situated in a quiet crescent of convenient Port Kennedy, with Rockingham Lakes Primary School within 600m, walk the kids to school, enjoy the park just down the road or enjoy the many family friendly facilities on offer in Port Kennedy
This property is ideal for a growing family, while still offering an easy care style so that you can enjoy low maintenance living.
Features throughout the home include:
- Functional kitchen ample storage, a double fridge recess, walk in pantry, microwave recess and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop. The wrap around style overlooks the living and on to the patio.
- Dedicated theatre room to the front of the property with double French doors and TV aerial
- The open plan family living area offers wood floor boards, TV Point and gas bayonet.
- Semi-separate games room overlooking yard
- King sized master bedroom with his and hers robes.
- The master ensuite offers a double vanity, separate shower and separate toilet.
- The minor bedrooms are all spacious walk in robes.
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Laundry with generous storage and linen cupboard
- Ducted air-conditioning to keep you comfortable in the coming Summer months
- Double garage with shoppers entry and drive through access to patio area.
- Auto reticulated gardens from a bore
- Low maintenance rear garden with garden shed
- Gable patio area perfect for entertaining year round
- 150m to the nearest park
- 400m to nearest bus stop
- Approx 2km to Warnbro Centro Shopping Complex
- Approx 2.2km to the IGA shopping centre precinct and Port Kennedy tavern
- Approx 3.6km to Warnbro Beach with boat ramp
- Approx 5.5km to The Links Kennedy Bay golf course
- Roughly 3.0km to the beach with boat ramp
Rockingham Lakes Primary School (0.6 km)
Port Kennedy Primary School (1.6 km)
Koorana Primary School (2.2 km)
Endeavour Primary School (2.3 km)
Warnbro Community High School (2.2 km)
Peel Language Development School (0.6 km)
Koorana Education Support Centre (2.2 km)
Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre (2.2 km)
12 month lease preferred
Pets considered on application
ALL VIEWINGS ARE BOOKED ONLINE. IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
SHOULD THE PROPERTY BE VACANT, WE ARE MORE THAN OBLIGING REGARDING PRIVATE VIEWINGS SHOULD THE ALLOCATED SCHEDULED VIEWING TIME NOT SUIT. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SUBJECT TO OUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE. CALL ASHLEIGH TODAY ON 9528 8900 FOR A FRIENDLY CHAT REGARDING LEASING ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ONLINE FOR VEIWING TIMES AND DATES.
IF THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
We do not accept online applications
Applications are to be submitted into our Rockingham office ONLY
UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups.
Groups will be