This estate in Redcliffe is just great, with so many local residents enjoying the spoils a location like this offers.
Park your car undercover, step on inside and be greeted by a very accommodating family home.
Seperate living areas and open-planned living is sure to delight, as will the following benefits including:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas bayonet installed for that heater of yours
- Commercial-like, 1200mm wide stainless oven with gas hotplates (those chefs in the household have to see this)
- Free-standing kitchen bench space
- Timber look floor surfaces which add to the ease of keeping clean
- Convenience of a bath in the main bathroom (perfect for these chilly days)
- Security alarm system for extra peace of mind
- Built-in-robe spaces available
- Please note photos featuring furnishings are for display purposes only (e.g. - this is a non-furnished offering)
- Sorry, not pet friendly
And for those who like to maximise their time and not spend it in traffic, you really can't go past a location like this which allows you to get onto Tonkin Highway with ease, getting to a major shopping centre like Belmont Forum (including the fantastic 'eat'street' with its array of restaurants on offer) or getting the kids to one of the numerous schools in the area, then this is a must see.
Be sure to come through the next scheduled home open to take a look for yourself or simply click on the Enquire Now button on the website you are looking at now.
Move in costs:
Rent: $702.00(two weeks rent upfront)
Bond: $1404.00 (four weeks security bond)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We do not accept 1Form.com.au applications. Only Porter Matthews Metro application forms are accepted. Application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website. Application forms must be submitted in to our office with a cash holding deposit and all other required documents (as stated on application form cover sheet).
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To view the property you must register. To register on realestate.com select Open for Inspection Times and then select the register now option. Otherwise please call our office on 08 9475 9622