This magnificent Hallmark home has been beautifully appointed with luxury inclusions throughout and is available to rent now at $700 per week.
The views across the Bayside and beyond to Moreton Bay are a definite bonus and assure you of those enviable Bay breezes.
Designed with our fabulous Queensland lifestyle in mind.
* Deluxe chefs kitchen with 3m long stone island bench, plumbed walk in pantry and fridge space, soft close drawers
* Open plan dining and living
* Generous front deck (3m x 4.5m) for entertaining family and guests
* Master suite with stunning ensuite - stone benches and free standing bath
* 2nd bedroom and main bathroom
* 2 bedrooms plus a study
* 3rd bathroom
* Laundry complimented by Caesar stone bench and cabinetry
* 2nd living area
* Alfresco entertaining area
* Massive walk in linen cupboard
Other luxury inclusion are:
* Ducted Air con throughout entire house with My Air 5 tablet control
* Fan and LED lights in all bedrooms
* Smart wiring and data rack (CAT6 and RG6)
* 9 foot ceilings up and down
* Roller blinds throughout
* Fly Screens & Security screens
* Clipsal back lit slimline series switches throughout the house
This home has to be seen to appreciate the many luxury inclusions.
Call to Tammy Vitale on (07) 3893 6622 to arrange your private inspection.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.