Charming home walking distance to Ocean Beach and close to Public Transit! VIDEO TOUR! - ***Showing on Saturday, 07/14 @ 10:00am - 10:30am!! 4239 Pacheco St
San Francisco, CA 94116. Must view the unit in person before submitting an application.***
Featuring a large open floor plan, skylights, recessed lighting, double-pane windows...this updated beach house is bright and airy while remaining very energy efficient!
Must see video walk-through: https://youtu.be/oVMpkdCYFdY
The updated kitchen features all the appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator, gas range/ oven, granite counter tops & a cozy breakfast nook.
Additional features include:
- Upper and lower living areas
- 3 bedrooms (2 upstairs + 1 Bonus room downstairs leading to the VERY large backyard which is perfect for hosting a neighborhood BBQ!)
- 2 full baths (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- Nice sized closets in all bedrooms and throughout the home
- Updated windows throughout the home (helps keep heating costs low)
- Newly painted inside and outside
- Includes all appliances such as refrigerator, gas stove, gas oven & dishwasher!
- Lovely original hardwood floors upstairs have just been refinished
- Crown molding and baseboard throughout
- New energy efficient gas heater and gas water heater
- Hookups for washer and electric dryer downstairs
- One car garage with extra storage
- Small dog considered with pet deposit + $25/per month pet rent
This home is just steps away from the beach a few easy blocks to dining, shopping or recreation. You are also within easy walking distance to MUNI rail and bus lines, Golden Gate Park & the award winning San Francisco Zoo!
- Living room 17' x 13' Sq Ft (faces North)
- Kitchen and dining area 14' x 10' Sq Ft (faces North)
- First bedroom 12' x 10' Sq Ft (faces South)
- Second bedroom 14' x 12' Sq Ft (faces South)
- Downstairs family room/ 3rd bedroom area 23' x 13' Sq Ft
- Garage 23' x 22' Sq Ft
- Please note that all properties require each applicant to have a minimum FICO score of 700 and gross income of at least (3) three times the monthly rent.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Minimum 12 month lease term
- No co-signers
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Small dogs considered
- Renter's Insurance required
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext. 2 Leasing Line
Speak with a live agent Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm & Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm PST!!
Additional listings: http://gofivestarpm.com/rentals
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent and security deposits online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
Equal Housing Opportunity
No Cats Allowed