This home feels extremely spacious with the high ceilings and tile in the living area, plus a bonus loft upstairs. The unique entrance and the beautifully updated kitchen and bathrooms add to the wow factor. You will love the granite countertops. The loft upstairs has a closet and door making this the perfect office or place for the out of town guests. You want to cool off quickly in the summer? Just take a few short steps to the community pool for a relaxing cool down. There is a cozy patio to enjoy on the cooler nights or summer barbecues. The refrigerator, washer, dryer, and water are included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $850 per month and the security deposit is $950, plus $150 pet deposit per approved pet. Owner will allow no more than 2 cats and 1 dog.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.