So Close to Kenmore South State School
Displaying the unmistakable styling and quality of Griffin & Knowlman, this much loved family home offers the perfect space to enjoy family living and entertaining all on one level.
Your new address is on a quiet and much sought after enclave of Kenmore. Here you are a short walk to the bus stop and Kersley Road Shops and just meters to the back entrance of Kenmore South State School which has been ranked 6th best Queensland primary school based on Yr 5 results in 2016.
The home includes four bedrooms overall, separate laundry and loads of storage. The entire home is climate controlled via ducted air conditioning. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite and walk in robe. The open plan kitchen, family and meals area is light, spacious and opens out to the covered patio that runs the entire length of the house. A further formal living and dining room also opens to the patio.
The home handyman is well catered for with a separate workshop at the rear of the yard and a double carport at the front. The 693 sqm flood free block also has plenty of opportunity to give the green thumb a workout.
- 693 sqm flood free block
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite + walk in robe
- Ducted air conditioning
- Formal and informal living and dining spaces
- Large covered patio
- Solar hot water system
- Double carport
- 200m to bus stop and shops
- Adjacent Kenmore South State School
- A short walk to OLR (Our Lady of the Rosary) at Kenmore
- Kenmore State High School Catchment
- 15 minutes to Indooroopilly train station, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, St Peters Lutheran College, Ambrose Treacy College and Brisbane Boys College.
A classic Kenmore charmer at the right address.
Lease ending February 2018
May be considered upon application