Beautiful spacious studio apartment located on de la Roche Street in the heart of Plateau area next to Saint Denis Street. The building provides excellent soundproofing. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and night life of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of Plateau, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Sherbrooke Metro and the McGill, Concordia and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in private, peaceful environment within 15 min. walking distance to the summer festival area.
Next to Montreal's famous Saint-Laurent, Saint Denis, Prince Arthur, Maisonneuve and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
* Spacious and very bright studio apartment
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Plenty of storage space
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Renovated entrance
* Secured entrance
* Superior sound-proofing quality
* Street parking at an extra cost
* Laundry in the building
* Concierge in the building
* Bus stop nearby 14, 80,24, 55, and Mont-Royal metro station
* Steps away from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
* Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* Grocery store (Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
* Next to Parc Lafontaine
* $650/month (Stove, fridge, heating, hot water and electricity included)
Please contact Katherine at for further information or scheduling a visit.
630 rue William
Montreal, QC H3C 4C9