Situated in the heart of Riverwood, this flawlessly renovated home promises a relaxed, easy living lifestyle with leisure and living conveniences only steps away. Impressive in both size and layout this home features Three comfortably sized bedrooms, contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, high ceilings, bright open interiors and modern timber tiles throughout.
Enjoy a natural outdoor flow towards your outdoor entertaining space and revel in your low maintenance leveled grassed yard. All in all a perfect quality home with an idyllic central setting and admirable hassle free lifestyle.
- Three good size bedrooms;
- Modern bathroom;
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking;
- Open plan living and dining room;
- Lockup garage;
- External laundry plus second toilet;
- Quiet street with less than 600 meters to shops & transport.
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.