Hidden away on the fringe of the city is this charming two bedroom residence surrounded by a lush, leafy oasis with good neighbours in a small gated complex.
This property is offered UNFURNISHED and a 12 months plus lease is preferred.
Immaculately presented and in a fantastic location for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
AVAILABLE NOW and ready to inspect.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT LIVING HERE -
* LARGE Open plan living with HIGH CEILINGS and plenty of light
* One bedroom plus study or small bedroom both with BUILT IN ROBES
* Spacious kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
* Gas cooktop & gas hot water system
* Reverse cycle air - conditioning
* Great alfresco entertaining area
* Low maintenance
* Very secure private group
* Nice sized shed at rear to store your bikes!
* Parking for TWO CARS in tandem
* Lifestyle Plus!!
* Surrounding gardens are looked after beautifully
* Charles Veryard Reserve as your neighbour for walks or exercise
* Easily accessible to Graham Farmer Fwy and Mitchell Fwy and surrounded by Leederville, Mt Lawley and Mt Hawthorn, so the ultimate location.
LOCATIONAL BENEFITS -
* Hyde Park is 2 minutes walk away
* Superb locale between Leederville and Mount Lawley
* WA Italian Club
* Beatty Park Leisure Centre
* Leederville's cafes, restaurants and bars
* Mount Lawley - Beaufort Street
* Luna Cinemas
* North Perth Primary School
* Perth Modern School
* Sacred Heart Primary School
* Highgate Primary School
* Mount Lawley Primary School
* Aranmore Catholic College
* Mount Lawley Senior High School
* No pets sorry
Call Georgia Vasiliou direct on 0404 903 669 and be delighted at first sight!
LEASING INFORMATION -
2 Weeks in advance - $680.00
Bond - $1360.00
Total In-Goings - $2040.00
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON AND BE SURE TO PROVIDE A MOBILE NUMBER OR CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECT VIA MOBILE***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***