Comfortably-nestled on a spacious block in one of Beldon's most elevated and sought-after streets, this lovely 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home has that little bit extra.
The formal living areas are generous, with new flooring that flow throughout the entire property.. A roomy kitchen overlooks the undercover patio and a spacious dining area. While the separate master bedroom highlights the sleeping quarters with its walk-in wardrobe, and a compact ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Outdoor entertaining is catered for by a massive rear patio all ready for some upcoming summer barbecues and entertaining the masses.
Outside there is a double carport, masses of additional parking with a gate for easy access to the back yard.
All within walking distance of lush parklands and just minutes from other amenities, this outstanding property is ideally positioned for living convenience.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Spacious kitchen with a new gas cook top, oven and dishwasher, double sink and pantry
* Family/meals area with access to the outdoor area
* Formal lounge/dining room
* Spacious 2nd bedroom with low-maintenance flooring and built-in robes
* Good sized 3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR's
* Separate bath tub and shower in main bathroom
* Double carport with direct access into the back yard through a side gate
* Security doors and screens throughout
* Ducted air-conditioning
* New paint and flooring throughout
* Easy access to bus stops and the freeway
* Less than 1km (approx.) to Belridge Senior High School and Belridge City Shopping Centre
* 4.5km (approx.) from Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre
* 4km (approx.) to Mullaloo Beach and amenities
* 8.5km (approx.) to Hillarys Boat Harbour
* 25.5km (approx.) to Perth CBD
* Dogs considered
AVAILABLE END OF SEPTEMBER
**TO ARRANGE A VIEWING Please click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME and register your details.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See you there.***