Fully renovated and furnished, this 1BR apartment is on the 2nd floor of the small, historic building. Month-to-month leasing available, starting early July. Utilities, including water, heat, electricity, and high-speed internet, included. A parking spot is available to lease for an additional $150 a month. Kitchen and Bathroom are brand new, as are the hardwood floors.
* Fully renovated kitchen and bathroom
* This apartment is fully furnished to provide quick transition, maximal comfort, and ease of living
* New cabinets
* Open floor plan in living room/kitchen area for those who like to entertain or sprawl out
* From dining room table, chairs, a plush pull-out sofa -- this apartment is fully furnished to provide maximal comfort and ease of living.
* Queen-sized bed
* Separate bedroom and living room thermostats and HEAT/AC wall-mounted units for energy savings and temperature control
* Quiet building with only 6 other units
Unbelievable location, across the street from Mt. Vernon Marketplace, Ceremony Coffee, walking distance to Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Conservatory, the University of Baltimore. Walters Art Museum is blocks away, as are the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera House, numerous restaurants, art galleries and shops, and the excellent central branch of Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Public Library. Tons of eating out and entertainment options within surrounding blocks.
*Mt Vernon Flats* is the highest rated apartment rental company in Midtown Baltimore. We are a family business that owns and operates historic apartment buildings with small, private communities of great neighbors. We're hands-on and responsive, committed to renting modern, refurbished apartments with preserved historical details. We specialize in boutique furnished apartments as well as long term unfurnished anual rentals. Email us with any questions you may have and to schedule a viewing now!
Mt Vernon Flats
Lease details: Month-to-month leasing available. Utilities, including water, heat, electricity, and high-speed internet, included. A parking spot located behind the building is available to lease for an additional $150 a month.