This freestanding sunny villa fits for small to medium size family, walking distance to Revesby centre and close to transportation. It locates in quiet neighborhood, offering peaceful and relax living style. What's more:
- Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with en suite
- Updated modern kitchen with an eye on the greenery garden
- Open plan living and dining
- Paved courtyard with low maintenance garden
- Spacious covered terrace suits alfresco dining/entertaining
- Newly updated bathroom features separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, storage includes garden shed
- Small complex containing just three homes
- Undercover carport plus single lock-up garage/workshop
- Walk to local schools and parks, easy M5 access to the CBD
Open inspection is available after 29th August, please check our website again for the open times.
(Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.)
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.