Set in a whisper quiet location, is this beautifully presented split level townhouse. Immaculately maintained throughout, this lovely home features two large bedrooms. All set within a short walk to Padstow train station, shopping centre, schools and parks.
- Both with built-in wardrobes.
- A good size separate study.
- A well maintained bathroom.
- A formal lounge room.
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Morden kitchen with gas cooking with separate meals area
- Opening onto a level backyard
- A single lock up garage
- Internal laundry.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.