A beautifully presented 3-bedroom home with lots of extras. Conveniently located close to shops, schools and public transport, this family home is just minutes drive to major highways and roads.
With an extra-large driveway and 3 car garage, you will still have enough room to set up your powered workshop and taking advantage of all the additional storage. A large, easy to maintain grassed backyard and garden beds with paved patio is perfect for entertaining both adults and children. This lovely home will be cool in the summer with the newly installed ducted air-conditioning and warm in the winter with your gas heater plugged into the gas point in the lounge room.
- 3 good sized bedroom with wardrobes
- A renovated bathroom with bathtub spa
- Spacious Ikea kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove top.
- Separate laundry adjoining the kitchen.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Gas point in lounge room.
- Security alarm.
- External games room and enclosed patio
- Easy maintenance gardens.
- Pets considered
Walking distance to:
- Ashburton Drive Primary School - 8 minutes
- St Munchin's Primary School - 12 minutes
- Southern River College - 12 minutes
- Ashburton Drive Shopping - 4 minutes
- Bus stop to Gosnells Train station - 9 minutes (Bus 211)
Application forms will be provided at the viewing, however Brown Murray does accept 1Form online applications.