Superbly located in the much sought after suburb of Bardon this character residence is conveniently positioned with the buzz of Paddington's cafe scene just a short drive away. It is light and airy throughout and offers a generously proportioned two-bedroom backing onto a gorgeous a large park.
The interior layout has been smartly presented and features a flexible floor plan with a good sized lounge room, separate sun room and a presentable kitchen. There are high ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ walls and many retained period features plus a large under-house area with lots of storage space.
The highlight of the property is the generous rear yard that captures leafy outlooks over the surrounding area. There is also a carport, and front courtyard with additional parking space. The electric gate adds to both privacy and security of this lovely home.
- Two bedrooms both with Air Cons, one large cupboards
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Modern bathroom with seperate toilet
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Front remote gate providing great privacy and security
- Large carport with room for two vehicles
- Spacious yard with low maintenance garden
- Enclosed, lockable storage room downstairs underneath house
- Pets Welcome on application
Walking distance to bus, shops, parks and five minutes to the heart of Paddington, the lifestyle rewards that accompany this outstanding opportunity means this one wont last long.
**To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection