You Must go to www.capitolwa.com.au (Book Inspection) to register your attendance at the viewing, otherwise you will not be notified of any changes or cancellations.
This large family home sits upon a huge 763m2 block, in a quiet suburban cul-de-sac. A personal retreat to come home to, and enjoy, so take advantage of this opportunity now, and lease a great home at an even greater price.
- Large master bedroom at the rear of the home, with WIR, and beautifully renovated 3 piece ensuite
- Three additional double sized bedrooms, each with BIR's
- Renovated family bathroom with separate bath tub
- Separate laundry and second WC
- Large and functional kitchen complete with dishwasher, built in pantry and ample cupboard storage
- Tiled dining and family area offers a functional floor plan which flows out to the exterior entertaining area, making dinners, and events a breeze in this space!
- Formal dining off the entrance, this room could also be used as a home office, or activity area
- Carpeted front theatre room- an additional living space to relax with the family
- Home alarm system- offering peace of mind for your family's safety
- Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large paved patio area with built in BBQ- entertain all year round in this space!
- Huge grassed area for children and pets to play under the sun
- Beautiful below ground swimming pool, fully enclosed, and surrounded by established gardens
- Side access, enclosed store room, and bore reticulation- all extra's to take advantage of!
- Double garage with remote sectional door and shopper's entry access
- Pets negotiable upon application
Summer is fast approaching, and there's no better time to secure this large, well-maintained family home. Everything you need is right here, don't delay- register your interest to view this home!
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Capitol Asset Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 147