(LK/T) Positioned in prestigious Dilkera Street, this post war home provides the perfect offering for the perfect tenant. The property sits on an elevated position which will allow the potential residents to enjoy 180 degree views of the Eastern Suburbs of Brisbane and Brisbane CBD. With a view you simply cannot beat, 6 Dilkera Street also offers a fantastic layout that promotes single level living and functionality. However - the property does not stop at practicality, it also fuses warm polished timber floors, high ceilings, charming finishes and contemporary touches to provide comfort and style.
This beautiful property features:
- Two (2) well appointed bedrooms with fans and air conditioning in both rooms.
- One (1) renovated bathroom with contemporary finishing.
- Polished wooden timber floors throughout the lounge/living and dining areas.
- A kitchen full of charm and wit, providing plenty of cupboard space.
- Fantastic views of Brisbane CBD from the dining area.
- Fully fenced backyard with ample space.
Located conveniently from public transport, Balmoral Park, local shops, elite schools, Oxford Street restaurants and just minutes from Brisbane CBD - this property will not last long.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.
To book your inspection over the phone or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.