Elevate your living standards with this, constructed in April 2017, unbelievable property - you are going to be very proud of yourself after moving in!
Envious family and friends will be welcomed at the front door under the attractive portico and tiled entrance.
Quality fittings and appliances abound as soon as you enter, such as:
- Marble look ceramic tiles
- Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- 900mm European efficient gas cooking appliances
- Split system airconditioning
- Alarm system
- Gas bayonet in the living area for your heater
- Built in robes in each bedroom (no need for those wardrobes)
- Convenience of bath tub in the main bathroom
- Private outdoor paved area
- Easy to clean surfaces along with low maintenance yard space
- Double car garage, with remote control garage door - walk inside through the shoppers entry door protected from the elements
- Great design and floor plan
And as for the location - it's so close to the central hub of the Gosnells shopping and business district. Getting to the shops or local transport is made easier for you with Albany Highway so close, your travel distance to work could be shortened, meaning more time for you. Quality offerings like these are few and far between.
Reward yourself and come through the next scheduled home open or enquire today to collect your application.
Move in costs:
$640.00 (two weeks upfront rent)
$1280.00(four weeks security bond)
$1920.00 (total initial entry costs)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We do not accept 1Form.com.au applications. Only Porter Matthews Metro application forms are accepted. Application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website. Application forms must be submitted in to our office with a cash holding deposit and all other required documents (as stated on application form cover sheet).
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To view the property you must register. To register on realestate.com select Open for Inspection Times and then select the register now option. Otherwise please call our office on 08 9475 9622.