Unfurnished: This elevated home on Beach Road is perfectly located with plenty of room for a large family. All the essential shops are within walking distance and public transport.
Tiled flooring throughout! There's a great big room out the back if you're looking for a games room or teenage retreat, all it needs is a pool table.
Lots of space for entertaining friends and family with all the creature comforts in one.
Garage has multi use as a workshop with bench top ready to go for hubby!
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* 1 renovated bathroom with shower recess
* Separate laundry with space for a top loader
* Large playroom or rear enclosed entertaining area
* Huge back yard for kids to play
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Optional use of fans throughout rooms
* Balcony overlooking Beach Rd to enjoy the sea breeze
* Drive up garage below house dual purpose workshop
Locational Benefits -
* Warwick Senior High School
* Glendale Primary School
* East Hamersley Primary School
* 30 minutes by train and 25 minutes to Perth CBD
* Train is the Joondalup line straight to Elizabeth Quay for city workers
* Kmart, Woolworths, Grand cinemas, Warwick Grove, & Miss Maud's Warwick
* Carine IGA
* Churton Reserve
* Springvale Reserve
* North Beach or Hillarys Boat Harbour just down the road
Sorry no pets allowed and 12 month lease preferred.
NB: Heater in living area is purely decorative and not in use
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***