The architect owner has considered every aspect of the design in this spacious, near new home offering modern living in a desirable Jolimont location.
This house has a contemporary colour palette. It offers a chef's kitchen with stone benchtops and walk in pantry, set in an open planned living-dining area, leading onto an alfresco courtyard with a servery from the kitchen; ideal for outdoor entertaining. A separate informal living room or home office leads off the entrance hall. There is a powder room and laundry with generous built in storage.
Upstairs, the layout features a large master suite with walk in robe, double vanity ensuite and a separate toilet. The three secondary bedrooms can all accommodate queen sized beds, study desks and include built in robes. There is a family sized bathroom with a separate powder room. A storage wall complements the first floor layout.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Ground floor Informal living area / home office
- Generous kitchen with stone benchtops and chefs oven
- Gas cooktop and quality fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Covered alfresco courtyard
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Three large bedrooms each with built in robes and fitted shelving
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Window treatments throughout
- Ample built in storage
- Family bathroom with separate bath
- Ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet
- Landscaped water wise low maintenance garden
- 6 star energy rated
- NBN enabled
- Access to Mabel Talbot Park via secured walkway
This property is located close to Subiaco, a 5min walk to shops and cafes on Cambridge Street and a short drive to City Beach. It is in the Shenton College catchment area and walking distance to both Jolimont and Wembley Primary Schools.
$850.00 per week.
To arrange a viewing of this property, please contact Jackie@growthrealty.com.au