This lovely lowset home features it all, and is located so perfectly in an elevated position in a private quiet cul-de-sac of sought-after Westlake.
The moment you step inside this lovely home you get the feeling of calm and relaxation. With bus stop only few minutes' walk down the street, local shops & schools close by, plus having all of the modern conveniences that Westlake has to offer, including major Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, arterial roads and Darra transport hub nearby, you simply cannot go past this well-presented family home.
The home includes many air conditioners throughout, ceiling fans, dishwasher, covered pergola and lovely yard making it suitable for the growing family.
Features of this lovely home include:
* Welcoming entry foyer with soft toned timber look floors that flow throughout the home (no carpet)
* Spacious master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan and large built in robes
* 2nd bedroom with air conditioner & built-in robe
* 3rd bedroom with air conditioner & ceiling fan + 4th bedroom (also suitable as study) with ceiling fan
* Large modern kitchen with electric cook top, range hood and stainless steel wall oven plus the essential dishwasher but it is the beautifully finished white polished cupboards that set off this space
* Good size air conditioned meals room conveniently flows off the kitchen for casual dining
* Large L-shape lounge room with ceiling fan & air conditioner
* Main Bathroom with tinted shower screen, bathtub & toilet.
* Plus additional powder room with toilet off the internal laundry.
* Fly & security screen doors & windows + Crimsafe front security door
* Extensive & insulated covered patio for your enjoyment or to entertain your family and friends.
* Double remote control garage including shelving
* 5,000 litre Water Tank.
* Fenced rear yard with attractive gardens and lawns to complete the picture
* Small pets negotiable upon application
Don't delay your inspection this home will be ready for you to move in and be settled for Christmas. Contact Debbie today to arrange a viewing.