To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This 4 bedroom Queenslander perfect for the expanding family wanting easy care lawns and living.
Features include the following:
- Large back tiled balcony, great for the kids
- Generous sized Living area featuring polished timber floors
- Dining Room also features polished timber floors
- The light filled kitchen is equipped with Timber cupboards providing ample space, laminate bench tops, a standalone stainless steel oven and gas cook top and dishwasher
- Master bedroom offers built in robes and polished timber floors
- Second bedroom also offers polished timber floors and Built in Robes
- Third bedroom has timber floors and large windows.
- Bathroom is equipped with a shower over spa bath combination, vanity unit and toilet
- Large front sun room/study with polished timber floorboards
Lower Level accessible by internal stairs
- Carpeted rumpus room area with full kitchen
- Large Bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Bathroom consists of shower over bath, white vanity and toilet
- Newly painted Laundry with tiled floor covering and storage area
- Fully fenced yard and pets approved
- Car accommodation consists of a double tandem lock up garage as well as ample drive way space
- Separate study/shed/guest room located in back yard
- Bar area built off study/shed/guest room
- Directly across the road from large park with playground and basketball court
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.