NEVER RENT HERE!!. first off about the third week after renting here my boyfriend became ill after trying to cook a pizza and had to go to the hospital where he was treated for vomiting, vertigo, and headache (all symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning). however the ER refused to test his blood levels because he had sat in the waiting room for hours and his levels would have been down anyway so he was not officially diagnosed with co2 poisoning. the apartment complex has so far refused to pay the remaining $800 hospital bill that insurance didn't cover. BGE came out the next day and tested the oven which they deemed unsafe due to excessive carbon monoxide output when turned on they unhooked the gas to it, said don't use it and it needs to be replaced immediately. the oven was replace promptly. the latest thing is there was flooding in my bedroom closet maintenance came out took the carpet up, took out the padding placed the carpet back down and left a note on my door stating that the leak had been repaired and they would reteach the carpet as soon as the carpet dried and the new padding came in. when i lifted the carpet up there was still some more wet padding i told management and maintenance came out and took some more padding out. after i looked again i noticed moldy wooden strips that were used to attach the carpet to the floor were left. I took a sample over to management which had clear BLACK MOLD on it and explained i would like it removed asap. she told me maintenance would be back a 2pm and would take care of it. it has been days and there is still moldy crap in my closest. also nothing was fixed because as of now almost my whole bedroom floor is now wet and stinky of mold.
I actually live at this apartment complex now and i would NOT recommend people to live here!!! I have dealt with some much SH!T since i been here. But this shit is the LAST F**KING straw! So they replaced the door lock in front of my building, WITHOUT giving the residents the new key to open the door to get IN OUR APT that we pay for!!!! How smart is that!! Luckily a gentlemen was about to leave the building, that's how i got into my apt and writing this review because the offices are close and the 24 hour main. cant help!!!! This shit is soo BS! And mind you, last time they replace the lock by the front door we basically got stuck inside the building! SAFETY HAZARD!!! Until another resident broke the door to go in and out!!! ughh!!!!!!
I have lived here for 2 years. The yard and area is kept nice. Maintenance answers quickly but the left tools in room they should not be in. My building has good neighbors. They were supportive in our concern when management thought it was expectable to gave us a 35 day range to put in new screens, and in this time crating all pets. It is unexceptable to think a cat who is never crated could handle that because they do not know how to organize! A lot of my neighbors complained and they gave use a week but never came! Management here is completely unprofessional! They are sooo disrespectful and rude! They are hands down the reason I am leaving! I had an issue come up and called me a liar, belittled me, wouldn't let me speak, and didn't listen when I did. They are on a power trip. I don't think they have the highest quality residents if that is their basic treatment or maybe it is just them. I am a teacher and a Christian. I would never speak to anyone that way. I am not sure who they normally deal with but I was not rude in anyway. I talked to them about a pot issue with my neighbors, they told me to call 24hr security on a number that doesn't work. I even called the main C&J management office twice and got no return calls! I am moving to a place where rent is higher. I have 2 different friends there both have been there for over 5 years, I have a feeling this will be worth every extra penny! It is not worth the lower rent, unless, you know all of your rights and are a stronger fighter than mysel
Great Management on time repairs very clean
I would not suggest this complex to anybody. It is very difficult for anyone to enter our building. The security door does not accept anyone’s key, and the maintenance department will not replace the lock. There are squatters living with the renter next to me, and the cops are forced to visit them once or twice a week. We are also now going on day four without hot water. We will be breaking lease, as soon as we find a suitable replacement apartment.