Just when you thought you couldn't find a fully renovated Queenslander with all the features you need ... along comes 82 Forest Street and your new home is found! A fully restored and renovated freehold Queenslander on a low maintenance allotment - perfect for tenants wanting the style of a Queenslander with the convenience of a townhouse!
* 5 built-in bedrooms over 2 levels, with 3 bathrooms. Downstairs is the 4th bedroom (which opens to the front courtyard area) with spacious 2-way bathroom and 5th bedroom which opens to the private rear patio; upstairs are three more built-in bedrooms, master with air-conditioning and beds 2 and 3 with ceiling fans. The ensuite bathroom includes a small bath tub; while the main upstairs bathroom features stunning Italian tiles in the shower. The master and 2nd bedroom both open through French doors to the wide front verandah which takes in stunning views to the ranges.
* Living/Media room downstairs; air-conditioned lounge room upstairs; four outdoor living/dining areas (front and rear, upstairs and downstairs)
* Brand new eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including town gas cooktop and electric oven, microwave, rangehood and dishwasher), Caesarstone benchtop, glass splashback, flexi-spray tap and double undermounted sink.
* Extras include town gas hot water system, remote controlled single lock-up garage plus undercover parking for a second vehicle; abundant storage areas throughout the home; ceiling insulation
* Fantastic bus transport (along Ipswich and Beaudesert Roads - this house is quietly and conveniently positioned approximately mid-way between both these routes) and an easy 850 metre walk to Moorooka Train Station. Moorooka Primary School and St Brendan's Catholic Primary School are both located within 800 metres, and the house is located within the catchment for Yeronga State High School
* Additional photos available to view in the slideshow
Recently purchased by an investor, tenants seeking a secure long-term tenancy are encouraged to inspect!!!