Boasting a modern layout and facade with quality finishes and fittings, this home's proximity to cafes, restaurants, schools, parks and public transport is a must-see.
The ground level offers an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge flowing out to a covered outdoor entertainers area which spills onto the rear lawn. With no rear neighbours overlooking the living areas and back yard, a high level of privacy is assured. The North easterly aspect of living areas provides an abundance of natural light to the home.
Delight in the gourmet kitchen featuring sleek Caesarstone benchtops enchanced by task lighting, 900mm stainless steel five burner gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. The butler's pantry provides a further storage and preparation area allowing the open plan area to be free for entertaining.
The centrally positioned yet discreetly designed study nook complete with USB charging ports provides a perfect zone for keeping up with the daily events and or a home office.
Ascend the stairs to be greeted by the four generous carpeted bedrooms as well as a separate family living space/media room.
The master suite is privately positioned at the rear of the home to enjoy a beautiful, treed outlook and features walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with double Ceasarstone vanity and walk-in shower.
The remaining three bedrooms all feature mirrored built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with bath, shower and Ceasarstone vanity and a separate toilet.
Other notable features include:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Water plumbed to fridge space
- Flyscreens throughout, with Child safe screens on upper level
- Fully fenced rear back yard with gate access to the park
- Easy to maintain front garden landscaping
- Acoustic treatment to front bedroom windows
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Front yard turning circle which enables driving out of yard forwards
- Superior storage on both ground and upper levels
- 2.6m ground floor ceiling height
*Pets upon application*
*Photos are indicative only, some minor features are different*
Contact Ray White Sherwood Rentals today!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book and inspection time' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact Ray White Sherwood on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.