Durham Estate Townhouse *2 Bdrm, 1.5 baths* Lovely community - Enjoy this renovated townhouse in our small, quiet community!
Easy access to I-5, and only 5 minutes to Bridgeport Village, Whole Foods and Tualatin. Walkability! Cook's Park and trails!
Features a washer & dryer, fireplace, laminate hardwood-style floors and dishwasher. Nice back patio for BBQ awaiting your outdoor decor and plants. Rent includes a large garage - great for your car and/ or a very large storage space.
*Additional $80 for W/S/G.
For Online Applications:
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add $5 convenience fee per application.
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.