This beautifully refurbished high set character home is located in a quiet, family-friendly street, in the heart of Windsor. With high elevated ceilings throughout to catch the cool breezes, this 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home has it all. Welcome to 9 Sixth Avenue, Windsor.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Eat-in kitchen with re-vanished bench tops, ample storage cupboards with slide out drawers and good preparation space, gas cook top and oven.
* Rear deck overlooks yard with great scenic views - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Spacious separate living area with timber floorboards, quality blinds throughout, beautiful chandelier fittings to high ceilings and new four-blade ceiling fan.
* All bedrooms offer size and privacy with quality venetian blinds throughout, timber floors, with floor to ceiling built-in robes to master.
* Main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, mirror and floor to ceiling linen cupboards.
* Separate toilet.
* Separate laundry area located downstairs.
* Ample storage space underneath house - note, not fully enclosed.
* Low maintenance fully fenced yard and yes, pets are negotiable upon application.
Lease Term: 12 months preferably
Date Available: Now
Pets: Yes, Negotiable Upon Application
Water: Tenants to pay full water
* 10 minute drive to the heart of Brisbane CBD
* 5 minute drive to Royal Brisbane Hospital
* Only a few minutes walk to bus public transport
* Minutes to both Windsor and Wilston train stations
* Airport Link and ICB only moments away
* Only a few minutes drive or 8 minute walk to trendy Wilston cafes and restaurants
* Local schools include - Saint Columba's Primary School, Wilston State School, Windsor State School, and more
* QUT Kelvin Grove 12-15 minutes drive, with public transport available
* Within walking distance to parkland
Application forms can be downloaded from our website raywhitenundah.com.au, and handed to our property management team at the time of the inspection. Additional qualified private inspections available. Once inspection times have been uploaded and you wish to attend you must contact our office on 3266 2055 to confirm no later than 1 HOUR PRIOR TO OPEN HOME TIME. If there are no confirmed attendees the inspection will be cancelled.