This place is infested with mice and mold. I would not recommend anyone living there. We found mice droppings in our beds, couches, kitchen appliances, our window sills, in our shoes, closets, food pantry, refrigerator, etc. They would sleep in our couch and dresser drawers and pop out when they were startled. Our dogs even had multiple eye infections for being exposed to the mice, if you have pets BE CAREFUL. We would try to clean the mold but it would grow back. Of course moving in there was easy and everyone was friendly but once you live there your service requests are ignored and conveniently nobody is ever available to talk on the phone. The community also has trash everywhere and the smell of the water is almost unbearable during warmer weather. The most disgusting part was hundreds of mice droppings on the stove and under the stove, if you lift the range panel you will see them an inch from where you cook your food. If you do a walk through I suggest moving the stove, refrigerator, and washer and dryer before accepting the unit.