Modernised throughout this older style home has been restored with a fresh contemporary appeal that complements the yesteryear features.
A remodelled kitchen, bright bathrooms and light neutral tone gives the interior is surprisingly modern outlook and enhances the best preceding features of large rooms, polished timber flooring and soaring high ceilings.
Two split system air conditioners help to maintain a comfortable temperature inside but please note the open fireplace is now just for show and cannot be used.
Situated at the back of the home is a pitched roof timber decked area, this private place would be great for entertaining and opens to the fully fenced gardens and the garden shed tucked in the corner nearby.
Soon to be available you could be next enjoy this convenient location close by to schools, parks and Curtin University, contact us to arrange your viewing.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living with high ceilings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pitched roof entertaining & garden shed
- Fully fenced gardens
- One small pet is permitted
- Available 23rd October 2017