Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, Lakeview Mews offers comfort and privacy without sacrificing security or convenience. The two distinctive buildings that make up the property are warm and embracing, instilling a sense of escape, a welcome retreat from the stress of urban life. Living in the North Glenmore Park community gives you the benefit of a walkable neighbourhood surrounded by parkland, with the convenience of two of Calgary's main routes (Glenmore Trail and Crowchild Trail) only a short distance away, and an express bus takes you right into downtown – save on time and on parking!
- Two low-rise buildings nestled on the north edge of Glenmore Park in the community of Lakeview;
- Completely non-smoking property;
- Secure property access by proxy card with Enterphone service to allow access for your guests;
- Gazebo and picnic area for exclusive resident use;
- 5 minute drive to Marda Loop and Mount Royal University;
- 10 minute drive to Downtown Calgary, Kensington, Prince's Island Park and 17th Avenue.
- Enjoy IGA, Shopper's Drug Mart, Dairy Queen and the Lakeview Bakery, along with restaurants and other services literally at your back doorstep;
- Glenmore Park, walking and biking trails only a short distance away;
- Energized outdoor parking available;
- Friendly and professional on-site management.
Located near the Glenmore Reservoir, Lakeview Mews provides easy access to a variety of recreational opportunities, from canoeing and kayaking to walking, hiking and cycling. There are also parks and golf courses nearby. You'll also appreciate the selection of stores and services in the area, as well as Lakeview Village Shopping Centre, all within walking distance. If you do want to head into downtown Calgary, there is an express bus, and the Glenmore and Crowchild Trails are close by.
Lakeview Mews is professionally managed by QuadReal Residential Properties LP.
* Photos are not of exact suite available or indicative of product quality and finishing. Prices and availability are subject to change. Please inquire for up-to-the-minute information