Bixby Area, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bixby Area, Long Beach.
Bixby Area has a population of 13,892 and an average Walk Score of 63. Bixby Area is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bixby Area, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bixby Knolls
- Hardwood floors throughout Livingroom, Hallway and bedrooms. Nice tiled bathroom, Great clean Kitchen with bar area, small side patio, AC and heating and appliances included. New Windows in both bedrooms.
- Clair Del Gardens
- Clair Del
- Exceptionally squeaky clean UPPER unit comes with large main living room, hallway, full bath, full kitchen and plenty of closets. Amenities include custom two-tone paint, designer no-wax linoleum, ceiling fan, and upgraded carpet and windows.
- 1 Bedroom Condo in North Long Beach / Gated Community. Parking space available, pool and laundry room conveniently located to condo
- Spacious Apartment in Long Beach
- 2 bed, 600 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,800
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $2,000
- Studio, 890 sqft, $1,195
- 1000 E. Carson St.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,750
- 2 Bd, 2 Ba Condo with Garage Parking!!
- 5254 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805
Average Apartment Costs in Bixby Area, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $882. The cheapest studio rent is $875. The most expensive studio price is $890.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1167. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1060. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1275.